Customer Support Content Team Lead
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Customer Support Content Team Lead, who will be responsible of managing the team as well as making sure the machine runs well.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of 5-10 Content Leads across multiple locations
- Manage individual and team performance
- Set up an efficient team structure for long-term success
- Manage internal Customer Support documentation and public, self-help content
- Manage resource allocation within the team
- Play a key role in managing global change management process
- Proofread and edit content
- Lead initiatives within and beyond Customer Support to increase deflection
- Play a key role in revolutionising self-help
- Provide teams outside of Customer Support with solid data to improve internal procedures and policies
- Facilitate onboarding of new Content Leads
- Lead by example and promote the company values amongst Content Leads
- Mentor and teach Content Leads to achieve and maintain best in class content standards
- Perform other tasks connected with work and deriving from the nature of the work.
- Understanding what outstanding self-help is and be ready to go the extra mile
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, any other language is a plus
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Bolt (formerly Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25M happy customers in more than 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We are building the future of urban transport and aiming to bring reliable on-demand transport to the masses.
We want to make people's lives better by saving them time and money, reducing stress and improving cities through decreased traffic, parking and pollution.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters is situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Send over your CV and let’s talk.