Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an Associate Counsel to join our Legal & Compliance team here in Tallinn HQ. You will be responsible for legal and regulatory assignments, developing the legal and compliance function and supporting the business growth and expansion.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
- Daily legal support to Bolt HQ and its subsidiaries in 30+ countries
- Draft and review commercial contracts, internal policies, and attend other legal support requests
- Support expansion to new markets and assist in developing new products and services
- Support fraud prevention, GDPR compliance and incident handling
- Manage and coordinate external legal support in various projects
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments relevant to our products and services
- 5+ years experience in-house or in the law firm
- University degree required to practice law in Estonia
- Good understanding of the Estonian legal system
- Specialisation in some or all of the below practice areas considered as a bonus:
- company law, M&A
- contract law
- employment law
- intellectual property
- rental of commercial premises
- Good communicator in Estonian and English in writing and orally
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!