Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are launching our new e-scooter service in Tallinn and we are looking for a Scooter Mechanic who will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality of our Scooters!
Let's build the future of transportation together!
- Repair scooters to maintain the highest level of quality
- Perform general repair work and check-ups
- Test scooters before releasing them
- Inspect scooters in use and identify problems with parts
- Diagnose and service scooters for safety and reliability
- Previous experience as a mechanic (preferrably in automotive or electronic repair industries)
- Understanding how to assemble and disassemble a product
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of using various hand and power tools
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!