Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 25 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
As a Campaign Executive, you will be central to the operational side of Campaigns team, jumping on an amazing journey to get Bolt to the new heights! 🚀 You will be working closely with other team members of Campaigns domain, as well as Expansion Managers, Marketing and Operation teams.
Campaign Executive will have good attention to detail and communication skills to succeed. Some strong Excel and analytical mindset? You might be the campaign magician we’ve be waiting for.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you will be up to:
- You will be taking part in campaigns planning by gathering feedback from Campaigns team and and input from EMs on the next campaigns cycle.
- Implementing campaigns based on the agreed plan as well as communicating with local teams on planned campaigns execution and updating on campaigns status.
- Basic campaigns monitoring, collecting and exchanging feedback between HQ and local teams.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Simple understanding of SQL + experience with BI tools would be an advantage
- Analytical mindset & decent excel skills
- Great written & verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!